Country Weathervanes™ has wood Cupolas that have been used to enhance the appearance of homes and other structures for centuries. A variety of designs and sizes are offered featuring copper rooftops, windows or louvers and shiplap or smooth bases in natural wood, including Western Cedar, Cypress and Northern White Pine.
Weathervane Ready - At Country Weathervanes™ every cupola comes ready to mount a weathervane with a mounting bracket inside the cupola.
- Our wood cupolas are topped with 16-ounce 24 gauge copper roofs, except for the "Kent" which has a wood roof for shingling.
- All cupolas come in three sections for easy installation and delivery.
- Complete installation guide included with every cupola.
- Cupolas are ready for painting or staining.
- Cupolas are for a normal 10/12 roof pitch. Extension bases are available here for steeper roofs.
All prices are in USD. Copyright 2013 Country Weathervanes™ All Rights Reserved
* If you find the exact same weathervane or cupola at a lower price (including shipping), we will match that price - or beat it!
It must be an advertised price from a retail store (excluding auction sites).